Monday, January 23, 2012

Cravings.

I swear, I get more cravings than a pregnant woman down here. It doesn't make any sense because it's not like I'm really deprived of much down here. I have soft serve ice cream, and cookies, and vegetables (or "freshies" as they're called here). So why have I been having so many cravings?!

I don't know, but I started making a list and I thought I'd share because it's kind of funny. And really random. And I feel like I need to get it out of my system so I stop craving things.

Here goes.

Nachos. With tons of nacho cheese. (What the heck? When do I ever eat nacho cheese? I don't know, but I wanted it real bad.)
Moose Tracks.
Ballpark Hot Dogs. (Again, I probably eat those like twice a year...why do I crave them?)
Dunkin' Donuts Coffee.
Real bacon.
Frosted Shredded Wheat.
Nutella.
Marshmallows. (I seriously just wanted one marshmallow yesterday. Just a nice big, puffy marshmallow to go along with dessert. Is that too much to ask?)
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
Chinese Take Out? (Seriously haven't had Chinese in over a year)

What is wrong with me......?

MUST. HAVE.

Peace, Love & INEEDTAKEOUTNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment