Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christchurch.

Hello from Christchurch, New Zealand!
I'll have to keep this post quick because I'm using the free internet that I technically should be paying for. :)

My flight(s) to New Zealand went as well as they possibly could have gone, which was a huge blessing. No major delays and very smooth rides. I slept EIGHT hours on the one from L.A. to Auckland, which is amazing, given that I wake up at the smallest noise (or aftershock, which is what I woke up to in Christchurch this morning!).

I absolutely love New Zealand -- Kiwis are great people. I was called "dear" like ten times today, and everyone seems so chipper, saying "cheers" all the time. I love it! Also, their coffee is amazing.


This photo was this afternoon at the Botanic Gardens near the city center. The hydrangea were beautiful! Enjoy the photo because it took like 10 minutes to load on this computer. :)

Peace, love & Kiwis!

1 comment: