Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two New Obsessions

Obsession Number 1:  dribbble.com

For design geeks only :) Get your fix of awesome designs. Inspiration. Creativity. Love it.

Obsession Number 2: blurb.com 

Ok, this one I am seriously in love with. I'm currently making our honeymoon photo album on it (and potentially our wedding album!), but the possibilities are simply endless! Design a book -- any book -- that you want! It could be a book you wrote. A photobook of your kids. A recipe book (currently my next project....after the wedding one). And then what? Enroll in their free "Set Your Price" program, where you can sell your book for profit! If it's cool enough to get people interested, that is. I'm probably going to make a book of my absolutely favorite recipes, so if anyone wants to buy one (once it actually exists), let me know!!

Our honeymoon album: http://www.blurb.com/books/2207870.

In other news, I am home sick today with a cold. I watched the last Oprah show out of boredom, and was very disappointed. Mostly because I am not a fan of Oprah. Although her 90s outfits were pretty killer.

That's about it for today....

1 comment:

  1. They didn't show the final Oprah show in STL yesterday b/c of the coverage of the tornado warnings but repeated it at 3am so I taped it. I'm not a big fan & normally don't watch her either but figured it might be interesting. Hope ya feel better soon! PS - checkout Tastebook.com -that is where we made a family cookbook - we'll need to get you hooked up on there!

    ReplyDelete