Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back to the Real World

Now that Mike and I have been settled into our little awesome Denver apartment for about a month now, I feel like I can finally breathe a little (although that's difficult at 5,280 feet in the air). The wedding gifts have been crammed into every nook and corner of our 670 square foot abode, the thank you's have been sent, and the old gaming systems that Mike "just couldn't get rid of" have been....discarded. :)  

So, I guess this is the part where we settle into married life, have 2.5 kids and the coveted white picket fence. However, we are only 23, and we live in a rockin' state with a lot of 14,000-foot mountains that are calling our name. We'll have the kids and the house...eventually. But for now, we're excited to live and learn in this new place. And we want YOU to hear about it and follow our adventures, just as a way to stay connected with us. 

Peace, love, and Rocky Mountains.


3 comments:

  1. Just to clarify, we replaced the old video games with new video games. And I still have my N64, in case anyone wants to challenge me to some Super Smash Bros 64 style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christi! What a cute blog! Now I can stalk you even more thoroughly! :)
    Mike--glad to hear you hung on the the N64, classics are classics after all. Ocarina of Time anyone??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike - you owe me my old school nintendo.

    ReplyDelete