Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oh! The Places You'll Go.

I haven't even left for Antarctica and I already have been bitten by a travel bug of epic proportion. We bought Mike's ticket to New Zealand this morning, and ever since then I have been day dreaming far into the future about all the wonderful places I want to go...

I want to eat really, really spicy Thai food in Phuket. And shred the gnar in the Swiss Alps. And come within reach of a lion on an African safari. And read in the gardens at Versailles, while munching on cheese and sipping on a light Sauvignon Blanc. And get lost in Renaissance history in Florence. And go flying through the rain forest in Costa Rica next to a giant active volcano (oh, wait. CHECK).

I know I can't do it all, but I'm confident that some of it will happen. Mike and I are already talking about our next trip (which includes the aforementioned Versailles daydream, and an English Premier League soccer game for Mike in London). Fortunately, we can get TWO tickets to Europe for the price of one to New Zealand. :)

But for now, I am very content that our upcoming vacation includes these sights:

Cathedral Cove, The Coromandel

Sky Tower in Auckland

Ahhh. Can't wait. 

Peace, Love, & TravelBugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment