Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful.

Today was a long day.

A very, very long day. 

So, to counteract the negativity surrounding my day, I'm going to list 12 things I am thankful for (one for every hour that I worked). 

1. I'm thankful that I am finally starting to enjoy my morning cup of joe.
2. I'm thankful for my an incredible husband who showers me with love and grace.
3. I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head. 
4. I'm thankful for my job and the opportunity to go to the bottom of the world.
5. I'm thankful that someone invented wine.
6. I'm thankful for my family and all of their support, even from miles away.
7. I'm thankful that snowboard season is almost here. I'm ready to shred.
8. I'm thankful for deliciously fattening queso dip.
9. I'm thankful that I'm finally getting used to my new last name.
10. I'm thankful for the simple fact that I don't have to save myself.
11. I'm thankful that one of two high altitude baking attempts actually worked this week.
12. I'm thankful for my new green yoga mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment